From 4 July:
- you can meet in groups of up to two households (your support bubble counts as one household) in any location – public or private, indoors or outdoors. You do not always have to meet with the same household – you can meet with different households at different times. However, you should socially distance from anyone not in your household or bubble.
- when you are outside you can continue to meet in groups of up to six people from different households, following social distancing guidelines
- additional businesses and venues, including restaurants, pubs, cinemas, visitor attractions, hotels, and campsites will be able to open – but certain premises where the risks of transmission may be higher will remain closed
- other public places, such as libraries, community centres, places of worship, outdoor playgrounds and outdoor gyms will be able to open
- you can stay overnight away from your home with your own household or support bubble, or with members of one other household. It will be against the law to gather in groups larger than 30 people, except for a limited set of circumstances.
- For further information, please see https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do
What you must not do
- you should access private gardens externally wherever possible – if you need to go through someone else’s home to do so, avoid touching surfaces and loitering
- you should avoid using toilets in other people’s home (outside of your support bubble) wherever possible and wipe down surfaces after every use
- you should wipe down any surfaces or door handles people from outside of your household or support bubble come into contact with if walking through your home
- you should avoid sharing plates and utensils with people outside of your household or your support bubble
- you should avoid using paddling pools or other garden equipment with people outside of your household or bubble
- you should not stay overnight in another household that is not in your support bubble