If you have been affected by the coronavirus pandemic, check this page for information about what financial help might be available to you.
- If NHS Test and Trace tell you to self-isolate, you might be entitled to a one-off £500 Test and Trace Support Payment
- If you are on housing benefit or Council Tax reduction, update your benefits account. We will look at your earnings right now and update your benefits as needed.
- If you get Tax Credits, let HMRC know.
- If you need to claim Universal Credit, Cambridge Citizen’s Advice are able to help if you telephone 0344 848 7979.
- If you are self-employed, depending on when you became self-employed, you may be able to get help through the Self-employment Income Support Scheme (Seiss).
- If you cannot pay your rent, talk to your landlord and explain the situation as soon as you can. If you are on housing benefit, are we aware of your changed circumstances? Please let us know.
- If you cannot pay your Council tax, see if you are entitled to claim Council Tax Reduction.
If you still need help, please let us know and we will see what we can do to help. Tel 01223 458780.